“At St Chad’s we grow in the light of Christ, to share his love and reflect the gospel values”
Welcome to the St Chad's website. I hope that you find it a useful source of information about our school.
At St Chad's our first priority is your child's welfare and therefore there may be occasions when our concern about your child means that we have to consult other agencies even before we contact you. The procedures we follow have been laid down by the Birmingham Safeguarding Children Board. If you want to know more about this procedure, please come and speak to us.
Here at St Chad's we have much to be proud of.
- The behaviour of our children is good, both in school and when taking part in learning opportunities outside of school, they never let us down.
- Our parents are supportive of our Mission and we welcome them into our school for Family and Parent workshops whenever we can.
- We have dedicated staff who work hard for the good of the children and the wider community.
- We provide many opportunities for extracurricular activities, both sporting and academic.
- Our school is made up of many languages and cultures but our Love of God unites us every day.
- Our Governors visit us regularly and are proactive in their support for the staff and me.
- Our most recent Ofsted inspection shows we have come a long way in two years and we are now a 'Good' school
As a parent of three children who attend Catholic schools, I know how important it is to be sure that your child enjoys every aspect of school life. I hope that you feel that we are doing this at St Chad's, and that you are able to come in and talk to us with suggestions of how to make our school even better.
Caritas Christi Train to Teach:
The following is a link to the Train to Teach Programme run by St Paul's School for Girls, which is part of our Caritas Christi group of Schools: